– Limited Warranty
We provide a one-year Limited Warranty.
Premlink provides its customer whole-life technical supports.See Our Products
– Warranty Term
Premlink products are covered by a one-year limited warranty that begins on the date of shipment. Premlink offers its customers lifetime technical support. When a device fails within the first 90 days, we replace it with a new one. Failed devices should be returned for repair after 90 days.
– Out of Warranty
When the warranty has expired, the repair service only charges for parts and labor (if required). If a unit must be returned for service, please be advised that:
Before returning a unit for service, please be advised that:
1. The warranty mark pasted on the housing of the unit must be in good condition.
2. A clear and readable material that describes the model number, serial number, and problems should be provided.
3. Please pack the unit in its original container. If the original container is no longer available, please pack the unit in at least 3 inches of shock-absorbing material.
Premlink does not assume responsibility for damage caused by improper packing of returned unit(s).
The following situation is not covered by warranty:
1. The unit fails to perform because of operators’ faults.
2. Warranty mark is modified, damaged and/or removed.
3. Damage caused by Force Majeure.
4. The unit has been unauthorized alteration and/or repaired.
5. Other troubles caused by operators’ faults.