7 STEPS TO QUICK UPACK PL2000H GPON EDFA
To avoid electrical shock, do not operate the unit if it bears any sign of damage to any portion of its exterior surface, such as the outer cover or panels.
Wear an anti-static wrist strap and work in an electrostatic discharge (ESD) controlled area.
1) Inspect the shipping box of PL2000H GPON EDFA for any for any obvious damage.
2) Unpack the unit from all packaging boxes.
3) Inspect the appearance of the unit for any shipping damage.
4) Read the user’s manual thoroughly and become familiar with all safety symbols
5) ensure that the unit is operated and maintained safely.
6) Document and inform the shipping company, if any damage is found.
7) Keep the shipping boxes and their inserts for future shipment in case the product needs repair.
PL2000H GPON EDFA Kit includes:
1 or 2
NOTE: In the event of a reshipment back to the manufacturer, any additional damage caused by not using the original boxes will be considered the responsibility of the customer.